5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wide Street Tire

NDanecker

Reaction score
While many are looking to lift and throw a larger off-road tire on I'm looking for a wide street tire. I currently have the stock 22" rim setup, and while I'm willing to get new rims I'd like to stick with 22" while keeping the same or similar tire height. What are some wide tire setups you've seen or done? Post some pics and specs.

Thanks

Firebird

Reaction score
I'm planning on a 305/45/22 when I wear the stock Goodyear's down IMG_20190812_134733.jpg

NDanecker

Reaction score
Nitto 420v is a great choice. I have been loving them so far... They are very affordable and you don’t lose the ride quality as you would with a LT tire. View attachment 41297 View attachment 41299

That looks sharp. Would you mind taking a pic from the back so I can see what they look like (and how far they stick out or don't stick out from fender)? Thanks!!!

Horizon88

Reaction score
Yes they do! Thank you! Great looking setup!!!!

Do you have any specs handy (rim size, offset, backspacing, model number, etc)?

Thanks

Thanks! Here are the specs and a link to the site:

HUB SIZE: 106
BACK SPACING:4.56
BOLT PATTERN: 6-135 + 6-139.7
CENTER CAPS: Center cap included
OFFSET:-24.0
SIZE:22x10
WIDTH: 10

Note that they list 5 lug as being comparable but you would need 6 lug for the 2019 and newer models. Also these are available at Jegs and I was able to get the best price by doing two order with 100 off each using the coupon from their website. Also if you search for 4P80 a couple of other members have them with LT tires.

Users who are viewing this thread