5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why so many Forums for RAM??

Kibro2

Reaction score
Being new to RAM last month, I was trying to research more around the vehicle to get my knowledge of what’s good and what’s not so good these days with 5th gen.. I knew I wanted a Rebel but found there are so many forums that it took me a while to determine 5th gen forum is the best and most friendly when it comes to entire RAM vehicles.. Just curious if anyone uses the countless other forums ( Ram, 2- Rebel forums,etc)? I don’t see a lot of activity with those other forums so I have decided to use 5th gen as my only source for information... Anyone else frequenting multiple forums or 5th gen is primary?

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
I use a couple others, but this is the main forum I go to. As for the number of forums, I've found that pretty much any car or truck will have multiple forums. My guess about the number of Ram forums has to do with the popularity of them. There are a lot of Ford and Chevy forums out there too.

dts828

Ram Guru
Reaction score
This forum is the best for the 5th gen rams, other forums(won't name them) were better for 4th gen but they get the audience of knowledge for the 5rh gen ram.

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk

DSN46

Reaction score
There are a couple of Rebel forums and they both look like they are owned by the same entity. They happen to be those kinds of forums with very little traffic and no one ever follows up to their original posts. This one is, by far, the best thing going!

KCViper

Reaction score
Being new to Ram and just ordering a truck, I also found myself looking for a good forum for information. I belong to several other car forums and settled on 5th gen as my go to for several reasons listed above.

Ram Dude

Reaction score
I soley use this forum, a lot of great people and information on here. I have belonged to many vehicle forums in the past and this one is by far the best.
Ditto. Welcome aboard Kibro! Only source for me. Great open, friendly exchange of info between fellow Ram brethren. I’ve frequented many forums of vehicles I’ve owned and some just get downright mean-spirited. 5thgen is not like that. Members here genuinely seek to help without offending. We do have some heated debates like any forum, but my experience thus far is it’s all in the spirit of really just wanting to help.

Kibro2

Reaction score
Ditto. Welcome aboard Kibro! Only source for me. Great open, friendly exchange of info between fellow Ram brethren. I’ve frequented many forums of vehicles I’ve owned and some just get downright mean-spirited. 5thgen is not like that. Members here genuinely seek to help without offending. We do have some heated debates like any forum, but my experience thus far is it’s all in the spirit of really just wanting to help.
Appreciate and respect that. That has been my experience also with this group in my early discovery. Thx!

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
This site is the best information for 5th Gen RAM 1500.

Ramforum.com is the best for 4th Gen RAM trucks and is top notch for upgrades and tech. They are also top notch for 3rd Gen RAM trucks.

HDRAMS.com is the go to site for info about 2019 and up HeavyDuty RAM trucks. They are also getting some traction with all generations of RAM trucks.

Ramchargercentral.com is the go to site for 72 to 93 Dodge trucks.

Some info at both Ramforum and Ramcharger central for 2nd Gens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/