5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who's running the full 3.5" ready lift on ORP?

Maxram

Reaction score
Looking for updates & pics from anyone who is running the full kit, pre load and top hat front and rear lift on an ORP truck. How's it holding up? Any problems? Also curious what your hub to well measurement was before the lift if you remember it.

Roddog2220

Reaction score
Looking for updates & pics from anyone who is running the full kit, pre load and top hat front and rear lift on an ORP truck. How's it holding up? Any problems? Also curious what your hub to well measurement was before the lift if you remember it.

been running for about 7 months and wish I hadnt of done it, plenty of issues i regret

Roddog2220

Reaction score
@Roddog2220 - I am considering putting the 3.5 Ready Lift on my 19 with the ORP - would you mind sharing what issues you are having?

Thanks much.

dont like the rake, popping noises, big time uneven tire wear, ive lifted many trucks and never had issues like this, had 2 different shops look at it as well saying all was done to specs, probably be removing it soon

Roddog2220

Reaction score
dont like the rake, popping noises, big time uneven tire wear, ive lifted many trucks and never had issues like this, had 2 different shops look at it as well saying all was done to specs, probably be removing it soon

plus my mpg went down 4-5 mpg, and i drive like an old man

DavidNJ

Reaction score

With the ORG, 34" tires should have fit without any lift or level kit. Why did you install a lift kit?

Maxram

Reaction score

Thanks for the reply and sorry to hear you're having trouble with it. Is it a readylift or fabtech kit? Your tag says 3.5 fabtech.

rrjjpp74

Reaction score
With my ready lift, I haven't had any noises, my tire wear is fine and I rotate them every 4000 miles. Sorry to hear about the issues you are having. Yes my MPG has dropped but that is expected when I put heavier wheels and tires on the truck. Wheels/tire combo probably about 120lbs each. That's a lot of rotating weight compared to stock.

Roddog2220

Reaction score
@Roddog2220 - I am considering putting the 3.5 Ready Lift on my 19 with the ORP - would you mind sharing what issues you are having?

Thanks much.

the tires are wearing enevenly pretty bad, lost 5 mpg(didnt expect this), strange popping you get used 2, dont really like the way the truck sits, front is 2 high, ive had 2 shops inspect it says all looks normal, had many small lifts but never issues like this

Users who are viewing this thread