5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who are the biggest volume dealers in this region?

Werfs Flammen

Reaction score
Probably just go with Mark Dodge listed in this thread. They are about a 5 hour drive from you but they give great prices.

You are north of me, but none of the 4 dealers in my area would budge on MSRP because of the "chip shortage". If you want to stay local join the affiliate program for no haggle 1% below MSRP. There are 2 options listed in there, but FYI Tread Lightly has a 30 day hold till you get your discount. I am not sure if access fund is the same

Werfs Flammen

Reaction score
Not sure if this is accurate since it was only listed on their page, but I came across this while doing a different search this morning

EMS_Pilot_66

Reaction score
This chip shortage is helping us that are trading in our new/old trucks to get much better deals. Bluebonnet here in SA had some good prices but they didn’t have the truck I wanted or I should say they removed an option(spray-in bed liner) from their limiteds’ that I would have had to pay more for again.

Users who are viewing this thread