5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which wheel spacers?

338Edgeshooter

Reaction score
I've researched as much as i can.
Yet when i go look for Bora or any of the other brands i can seem to find a 1" or 1.25" with 6x5.5 pattern with the correct bore size. Anybody have a link?
Or am i just an idiot who can't navigate the web?

RodRow

Reaction score
I bought the 1” spacers at the site below (used the same front and back). They fit perfectly and are very good quality. Strongly recommend them.

338Edgeshooter

Reaction score
I bought the 1” spacers at the site below (used the same front and back). They fit perfectly and are very good quality. Strongly recommend them.

Thanks.
Did you have any issues with lug length? I've never ran a spacer but i don't want to hand out cash then have to trim the lugs.

RodRow

Reaction score
Thanks.
Did you have any issues with lug length? I've never ran a spacer but i don't want to hand out cash then have to trim the lugs.
The stock wheels have an indentation in the back that allowed me to use the spacers with no lug trimming. I think as long as you go with 1” or greater, there should be no issue.
If you are using after-market wheels, you will want to confirm that there is an indent that will allow the existing lugs to fit with no trimming. Some do, some don’t.

lawlavigne

Reaction score

NJC1684

Reaction score
It's about a months wait for the Bora spacers. They're made to order and with the wait time it proves they're the best!

RodRow

Reaction score
That looks like the perfect setup I'm wanting. I have the same stock rims. Are you using any kind of lift and what tires?
I have my setup in my signature, but I have the 2” ReadyLift level with upper control arms - Nitto Ridge Grappler 295/55/r20 tires.
I love the look, feel, drive, lack of road noise, etc. perfect for me. :)

Users who are viewing this thread