5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where can I find the factory side decals for the 2020 rebel?

antwon412

Reaction score

I am in the middle of a deal for a new rebel. I’d like to get the side graphics that go on the bed. Should I just try and order them to the dealer and have them shipped to my house? I’m buying from out of state so I won’t be able to pick it up. Does anybody know of a place online I could buy them cheaper? 500 bucks for some decals seems excessive. Thanks

RebelWraith

Polymath
Reaction score

I am in the middle of a deal for a new rebel. I’d like to get the side graphics that go on the bed. Should I just try and order them to the dealer and have them shipped to my house? I’m buying from out of state so I won’t be able to pick it up. Does anybody know of a place online I could buy them cheaper? 500 bucks for some decals seems excessive. Thanks

antwon412

Reaction score

Rebel 12

Reaction score

I got mine oem off Ebay. All 3 for. $300

KOOPS

Reaction score
You can't buy rebel decal oem ones online. The ones on ebay are not oem. However, they look oem and are probably just fine.

Rebel 12

Reaction score
You can't buy rebel decal oem ones online. The ones on ebay are not oem. However, they look oem and are probably just fine.
There not the one on my hood is starting to peel. I think if I drove it through a car wash it would wash it off.

Rebel 12

Reaction score
Dang, that sucks. How long has it been on your truck for??
Not long I put them on in March. They look factory but there not. There not cut out I had to trim the ones on the box. Get what you pay for the factory one's were $1,000 not $300

KOOPS

Reaction score
Not long I put them on in March. They look factory but there not. There not cut out I had to trim the ones on the box. Get what you pay for the factory one's were $1,000 not $300
Yeah, and the sucky thing is they haven't made the oem ones available for purchase. I haven't been able to find the rebel ones on any oem sites.

Users who are viewing this thread