5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When the last call for the TRX? Summer of 2023?

Jerry0126

Reaction score
Is the last call to order a TRX at this summer with 11k off?
Maybe 2024 still have it ,but the price will be same as the charger and Challenger .

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I don't think anyone knows yet. The rumor mill is all over the place - they might kill it at the end of 2023, or it might run through 2024.

In case you didn't see the posts, Ram is closing the 2023 order banks (for TRX) at the end of January. Supposed to reopen May/June, or possibly July. If you want a TRX, I advise you to order one now. There's no telling if they will actually reopen the order banks in the summer.

Jerry0126

Reaction score
I don't think anyone knows yet. The rumor mill is all over the place - they might kill it at the end of 2023, or it might run through 2024.

In case you didn't see the posts, Ram is closing the 2023 order banks (for TRX) at the end of January. Supposed to reopen May/June, or possibly July. If you want a TRX, I advise you to order one now. There's no telling if they will actually reopen the order banks in the summer.
OMG,if they close it ,even they reopen it ,the price will be another world , I am wondering to order it now ,Thanks

Jerry0126

Reaction score

Thank you your reply, just confirmed with dealer ,yes ,that is true ,only 50 left
Hi Jerry,

The 2023 TRX order banks will be closing very soon. Earlier this week they closed it and then an hour later reopened it stating “400 more orders will be accepted across North America”

I don’t expect that take very long to disappear.

There is rumor that 2024 will be the final year for the TRX. No official word on that though and we don’t expect to hear anything until the summer.

We are still offering our aggressive discounts as before, just with an additional discount level, if you get to $108K you get $12,000 off MSRP.

Best,

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Thank you your reply, just confirmed with dealer ,yes ,that is true ,only 50 left
Hi Jerry,

The 2023 TRX order banks will be closing very soon. Earlier this week they closed it and then an hour later reopened it stating “400 more orders will be accepted across North America”

I don’t expect that take very long to disappear.

There is rumor that 2024 will be the final year for the TRX. No official word on that though and we don’t expect to hear anything until the summer.

We are still offering our aggressive discounts as before, just with an additional discount level, if you get to $108K you get $12,000 off MSRP.

Best,
Sounds like that came from Mark Dodge, which will be your best best (from a price standpoint as well as a geographical standpoint).

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
For anyone interested, TRX orders are open again - but (supposedly) there's only room for about 500 more orders and it will close again. So if anyone really wanted to get a TRX on order, now might be the last chance!

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Is this going to be an ongoing thing to drive sales? Open ordering up for "limited" time with "limited" volume. Then close it again. Only to re-ooen again a few weeks later?

Shifts And Grins Fab

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Is this going to be an ongoing thing to drive sales? Open ordering up for "limited" time with "limited" volume. Then close it again. Only to re-ooen again a few weeks later?
Looking at current orders, I highly doubt it. Supposedly they identified bogus orders and resalers and canceled their orders to open up this bank.

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I know lol about 4MPG compared to the rebel in real world. i can get close to 500 per tank going long distance but my friend tops out at 400-sh with the TRX. I need the range for trip to Alaska
Are those numbers in kilometers?

Users who are viewing this thread