5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wheel well liners - best price

Bubba1120

Reaction score
Good morning
I want to add these to my truck before winter hits, where is the best place to buy them at a reasonable price? Some online Mopar sites want to charge $365 to ship. I have not checked my local dealer yet.

Don't buy the Mopar ones. I have the OMAC wheel well liners in my truck, and am happy with them.

The MOPAR liners are about the same price as the other options provided but I'm not sure which is better quality. My factory one's seem to do what they are supposed to do.

A rear set costs around $125 and a front set will run around $150.

Good morning
I want to add these to my truck before winter hits, where is the best place to buy them at a reasonable price? Some online Mopar sites want to charge $365 to ship. I have not checked my local dealer yet.
ROUGH COUNTRY HAS THEM LISTED AS $99 FOR THE REARS AND IVE HEARD GOOD THINGS ABOUT THEM. AND A QUICK GOOGLE SEARCH FOR THE FRONTS THERE ARE PLENTY PAIRS SOLD FOR $80-$90 ON EBAY AND OTHER SITES

Users who are viewing this thread

Back