5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's this thing under my driver's seat?

lapedr

Reaction score
Active Noise Cancellation Module with Amplifier all in one

lapedr

Reaction score
Mine actually sounds good since I installed a factory subwoofer. I spliced into the left rear speaker wire

big al

Reaction score
Yes the brake release is a suprise, finally gettig use to it! :)

renzo2213

Reaction score
Active Noise Cancellation Module with Amplifier all in one

Isn’t the noise cancelation thing on the center dash speaker? I just thought it was because when they show the noise canceling on their video it shows it stopping through the center.

Or I could just be dumb and clearly not know what I’m talking about which is perfectly fine with me haha I learn something new every day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Acesolo

Reaction score
Mine actually sounds good since I installed a factory subwoofer. I spliced into the left rear speaker wire
Is that all u did?no other connectors needed or any other steps needed? I have an amp under my seat too and at first thought I had a sub bc the bass isn't half bad but I can't find a sub anywhere

kapinallinen2

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Is that all u did?no other connectors needed or any other steps needed? I have an amp under my seat too and at first thought I had a sub bc the bass isn't half bad but I can't find a sub anywhere
If you have a sub, it is located behind the right rear passenger seat.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
If you have a sub, it is located behind the right rear passenger seat.
Here’s a picture of the subwoofer. Ignore all the dynamat - that doesn’t come with the truck.

1677722541093.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread