5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

what's the tiny blue indicator light for on the tire pressure screen?

OldMarine

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Happy New Year all! Hey, every time I scroll to the tire pressure screen I see a little tiny blue indicator light on the bottom left that is on for about 3-5 seconds, then goes out, sometimes I think I've seen it on the right side too.....can't figure out what it's for. Anyone?

MannyN

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I think you talking about the Page Indicator. If you scroll up or down within the screens, every screen has sub screens you can select by pressing the right or left buttons to select different info. When you move screens left or right, the blue indicator will move right or left.

jmt8706

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I think you talking about the Page Indicator. If you scroll up or down within the screens, every screen has sub screens you can select by pressing the right or left buttons to select different info. When you move screens left or right, the blue indicator will move right or left.
You could be on to something. The color also changes depending on the theme used.

OldMarine

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yes!! Figured it out...duh..little blue light just let's me what screen I'm on. NEVERMIND! LOL. thanks guys.

Users who are viewing this thread