5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What sway bar end links to purchase?

4thRam

Reaction score
Sounds like my front sway bar end links are making the clunking noise. I have a 2019 Rebel that is stock height. At this point I am not planning on lifting any time soon. Should I just get the mopar stock sway bar end links or are there others that are a better option? Thanks in advance.

kzielu

Reaction score
Have you tried tightening them ? They typically get loose on the either side (strut or bar).

SDRAM19

Reaction score
Just installed some Suspension Maxx (SMX-1319) end links yesterday. They seem to work well. Also ordered the Energy Suspension (5.510G 36mm) sway bar bushings and installed them while I was under there. I will update once I have some miles on them to see how they're working out. So far so good, no clunking sound anymore.

WI5

Reaction score
I wonder if it uses Alpha OBD+ for the programming...

Phantomsfbw

Reaction score
Just installed some Suspension Maxx (SMX-1319) end links yesterday. They seem to work well. Also ordered the Energy Suspension (5.510G 36mm) sway bar bushings and installed them while I was under there. I will update once I have some miles on them to see how they're working out. So far so good, no clunking sound anymore.
Any update on how the front sway bar bushings worked out?

Phantomsfbw

Reaction score
Yep, did both links and bushings weekend before last, and the combination is pretty good. Had to cut off the stock bushings to get the new ones in so that took a bit of work with a tin cutter on the rubber and backing, but not a big deal.

Users who are viewing this thread