5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What lease payment did you lock in?

slowjam

Reaction score
If there is a similar topic on this forum please post the link, as I could not find it.
I have read almost all the posts in this forum, however I did not see any lease related info; only purchased deals.

As I'm looking at another lease I'd like to see what deals are out there, if any.
I would like to find, if possible a 6 seat Laramie with a 12" screen and 3.92 gears in Black with as little chrome as possible (Sport or Night). As of now I have looked at a few lots around W. Michigan but the December deals were not good compared to my current lease (2018 RAM Night Black CC Sport 4x4 w 15,000 year. $442 per month with zero out of pocket). What do you see out there? And what deals have you managed to make?
It would be helpful to get the MSRP Price, trim, any money down, and negotiate lease payment with miles per year. This way its easier to compare apples to apples.
Thanks!

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Might find some good info at...

Cheers!

Mr. Hindsight

Reaction score
If there is a similar topic on this forum please post the link, as I could not find it.
I have read almost all the posts in this forum, however I did not see any lease related info; only purchased deals.

As I'm looking at another lease I'd like to see what deals are out there, if any.
I would like to find, if possible a 6 seat Laramie with a 12" screen and 3.92 gears in Black with as little chrome as possible (Sport or Night). As of now I have looked at a few lots around W. Michigan but the December deals were not good compared to my current lease (2018 RAM Night Black CC Sport 4x4 w 15,000 year. $442 per month with zero out of pocket). What do you see out there? And what deals have you managed to make?
It would be helpful to get the MSRP Price, trim, any money down, and negotiate lease payment with miles per year. This way its easier to compare apples to apples.
Thanks!

This might not be exactly what ur looking for but a couple months ago I leased a 2020 Bighorn Night Edition crew cab with the non eTorque Hemi, level 2 equipment & premium lighting group and the factory Ram side- steps. It does have the 8.4 unconnect without Navigation. The msrp is about $52,000.00

It’s a 36 month/ 10k miles per year lease with zero out of pocket for $405 per month including taxes and the dealer made my first payment.

U mentioned ur in the West Michigan area, if ur looking for a dealer I’d recommend the one I’ve used a number of times in the Lansing area if ur interested. Good luck!

Last edited:

_StangPGH

Reaction score
Lease hacker marketplace is worth a look. Better for luxury cars but there are FCA /Ram deals over there.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread