5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Ford dealership is as good as Mark Dodge in RAM?

dxdx

Reaction score
A friend of mine is interested in getting F-150 but not sure which dealership to start

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I went to one yesterday that was claimed to be one of the best in MD on another forum, and was annoyed at the process of the "back and forth", but somewhat appreciate them answering my questions about markups. They tried to sell me on a '22 Raptor order by the fact that they'll markdown their markup from $10,000 to $5,000. Gee, thanks...

dxdx

Reaction score
I thought the pick up market is leveling out but looks like not quite so

Bpebler

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I went to one yesterday that was claimed to be one of the best in MD on another forum, and was annoyed at the process of the "back and forth", but somewhat appreciate them answering my questions about markups. They tried to sell me on a '22 Raptor order by the fact that they'll markdown their markup from $10,000 to $5,000. Gee, thanks...

Same process I went through in the St Louis surrounding area with the Raptor, anywhere from 5-15k markup even after telling me they don’t do markups there. 🙄 Then didn’t have any other trims to test drive. I said ok, another Ram it is & with a $7k discount. - plus, I won’t be test driving one of your mustang’s either for one of my other vehicles.

Great way to get new business. 🤪

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Ford is a mess depending on what you’re looking for. I’m looking at the raptor R and regular raptor right now, so I’m on the largest raptor forums. They have nothing like we have here with dealers advertising, and there are a lot of threads telling people to call dealers until they find a deal that suits them. That is for a special vehicle so it makes finding one harder, but the theme’s the same- Ford dealers don’t treat pre-sale customers like Stellantis dealers. Ford dealers act like we should be blessed to buy from them at MSRP + ADM. I can’t wait until the tables are turned.

Bpebler

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Ford is a mess depending on what you’re looking for. I’m looking at the raptor R and regular raptor right now, so I’m on the largest raptor forums. They have nothing like we have here with dealers advertising, and there are a lot of threads telling people to call dealers until they find a deal that suits them. That is for a special vehicle so it makes finding one harder, but the theme’s the same- Ford dealers don’t treat pre-sale customers like Stellantis dealers. Ford dealers act like we should be blessed to buy from them at MSRP + ADM. I can’t wait until the tables are turned.

100%

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
We're looking at ordering a 2023 F-350 Tremor. Granger is who everyone recommended as the best around. They seem like a good dealer so far, but I can't stand the way Ford operates. Seems like they force the "someone else will buy it" mentality. I'm pretty close to letting someone else buy it.

Users who are viewing this thread