5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What can I add on to this new bland RAM? HELP!

GreatDanedriver

Reaction score
Hi people. New to this forum,so bare with me. On my 4th Ram now. I found a really good deal on a new 2020 Big Horn/ Lonestar. 5.7 Hemi e-torque. Sport. Billet silver. Missing a lot of what I would have ordered. So here are some questions to those of you who have way more knowledge about these trucks than I do. Can I put 4 corner air suspension on this truck? What type of LED lights would you recommend? Interior and exterior lighting brands etc. With pure white and maybe somewhat to blue spectrum. Can you change dash blacklisting at all? Also would like to level and raise 2 or 3 inches, getting old. I know it's a lot of questions but I figured you good people would be the one's to point me in the right direction. Thanks.

Boston

Reaction score
You want air suspension and a lift?
But didn’t buy either?

How about the Mopar lift kit set up that many dealers put on BH?

Factory air doesn’t go any further than on a Rebel, which probably would have been a better choice for you.

Led lights. Select the lights color or “temperature “ you want then whatever floats your boat. Bars, round, rectangular.

Fatherof3

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new truck . As far as the air suspension goes ( nothing’s impossible ) but it would be far cheaper to trade in on one with it already . For the LED lights I have the factory ones but others have used various ones . Someone will chime in that has experience with them .

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online