5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Westin 45-0040S Polished Front Sensor Relocators

JOCHY

Reaction score
Hello, everybody. I'm new on the forum. I have a question, Has anyone tried this front sensor relocator kit? Do they work? Thank you.
For Ram 1500 2019-2020 Westin 45-0040S Polished Front Sensor Relocators
front-polished-sensor-relocator.jpg

front-polished-sensor-relocator_4.jpg
front-polished-sensor-relocator-with-hardwear_4.jpg
authorized-dealer_4.jpg
westin-promo-12_4.jpg

Part Number: 45-0040S
● Manufactured: Ships in 10 days
Authorized Dealer:
westin.png

Lowest Prices. On the go Daily Deals
Guaranteed Fitment. Always the correct part
In-House Experts. We know our products
Our Newsletter:
Product Details
westin_collage.jpg

Product Details
Polished Front Sensor Relocators (45-0040S) by Westin®. Westin's Sensor relocator is patented solution to OE parking sensor functionality with the use of a Grille Guard. This relocator kit includes two re-location housings that mount directly to the uprights of the grille guard. With this kit, there is no need for unsightly cutting or modifying of the grille guard that might typically reduce the integrity of the product.
Features:
  • Re-locates OE parking sensors
  • Set of 2
  • 20 gauge pigtail and connectors included
  • Mount directly to grille guard uprights
  • Patent pending
  • Drilling may be required for some front-end products
Includes: path[:=:]css/images/product/pdf-icon_s.png?href[=]/westin-automotive/info/warranty.html[&]width[=]920[&]height[=]650[:eek:s:]alt[:=:]Westin® - Warranty

Westin is here with excellent products that are available at a competitive price. The company does its utmost to provide the best possible solutions for your needs. All products by Westin are made with expert care and created by professionals to meet all your requirements. Westin does not accept compromises when it is going about quality, so you can be sure that all products have only first-rate quality. With many years of manufacturing experience, Westin is the name you can trust.
Westin® Automotive Products, has been in business as a manufacturer of premium quality truck and SUV accessories for more than 30 years. The company offers a complete line of Step-Up Products in a broad range of materials. Westin is famous for its Grille Guards, offering eight different styles in different finishes and materials, all at very competitive prices. The corporate headquarters is Located in Irwindale, California. Westin's corporate facility houses executive staff, accounting and the sales & marketing department.
The manufacturing facility is located in St. James, Minnesota, employing more than 245 people and running 2 shifts all year round.

N7GZN

Reaction score
A stainless Westin Sportsman bull bar was installed on my 2019 Longhorn that I purchased used. The installation did not use the extension cables, simply unclip the sensor harness from the core support.
If I remember correctly, the sensors themselves seat into a grommet from the inside of the bumper so the cables.
The grommet seats into the bumper from the outside.
If disconnecting the cable be careful with the locking lever, it only pulls up about 1/8 of an inch..I broke one lever thinking it detached from the connector. If the harness is unclipped from the core support, sensors do not have to be unplugged from the cables.
Also, the bull bar will have to be drilled to mount the sensor relocators.
I presume instructions will notate the drilling locations on the bull bar, mine came with the truck.
One other note, at least with the Sportsman bull bar, the hood release is difficult to reach, so much so I removed it entirely.

Users who are viewing this thread