5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Waze - Carplay - Autostart - iPhone

BlckDT

Reaction score
I have an iPhone 8 plus and utilize CarPlay all the time in my Ram. I typically like to use Google Maps but decided to try Waze about 3 weeks ago. I am a fan of Waze use outside of CarPlay but not so much with CarPlay. I ended up resorting back to Google Maps while in the vehicle with CarPlay. The problem I have now is that Waze will auto start every time I plug the phone in. Outside of deleting Waze off my phone, is there something I am doing wrong or did I check an auto start option?

I am using ios 13 v2 Beta... But I recently started using it and was previously on the standard ios version (12.xxx) experiencing the same issues of the auto start.

Thanks for any suggestions!

echristi

Reaction score
I use Waze all the time, and have not seen this, sorry. I am also on IOS 13 beta 2.

On a side note and curiosity, why do you like waze more w/o carplay and google maps w/carplay?

Users who are viewing this thread