5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Want to add JL Stealthbox and amp to Alpine.

Jason605

Reaction score
I want to add the JL Stealthbox and amp to the Alpine system in my 21. I want to keep the ANC if possible. Also don't want to mess with the back of the 12". Could really use some help on what's all involved.

Moparian

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I want to add the JL Stealthbox and amp to the Alpine system in my 21. I want to keep the ANC if possible. Also don't want to mess with the back of the 12". Could really use some help on what's all involved.
APSUB-CH41 is plug and play to add subs/amp. Does require you to pull the screen out but don't have to cut anything. Otherwise you will need a line out converter and have to hack the factory wiring to get a signal.

Jason605

Reaction score
APSUB-CH41 is plug and play to add subs/amp. Does require you to pull the screen out but don't have to cut anything. Otherwise you will need a line out converter and have to hack the factory wiring to get a signal.
Ok Thanks. I'll probably go this route. Hopefully not to big a deal to pull the screen out.

Moparian

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Ok Thanks. I'll probably go this route. Hopefully not to big a deal to pull the screen out.
I believe its 2 screws on top of the dash and then just clips around the edges. If you dont already have some I'd recommend getting some trim removal tools as they come in handy when running wire as well.

Users who are viewing this thread