5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Waiting on new Limited

WilderJ

Reaction score
Ordered on 08.27.18 from Jasper Jeep Ram in Jasper Ga ......estimated Ship Date 09.21.18 Talked to dealer today in F status ....any guess on new ship date?

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Congratulations on your new truck. Mine when to F-Status around the 18th of July, and was delivered August 9th--so about three weeks from F status to my dealership in Kansas City. You might want to put your location and other info in the signature.

BTW, while I was trying to interpret the process, this link from another forum helped....if you click, just don't forget to return here :)

WilderJ

Reaction score
Congratulations on your new truck. Mine when to F-Status around the 18th of July, and was delivered August 9th--so about three weeks from F status to my dealership in Kansas City. You might want to put your location and other info in the signature.

BTW, while I was trying to interpret the process, this link from another forum helped....if you click, just don't forget to return here :)

Thanks that’s close to what I was thinking it should be....I’m in Chattanooga TN so you would hope they could get it here within a few weeks once it’s build...Working on getting my info put in...thanks for the reminder!

KJRam

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Congrats on the purchase and happy waiting! Your almost there (half way lol)

MTRHEAD

Reaction score
Congrats. I ordered mine on 8/29, went to F on 9/20, waiting final inspection on 9/21. Dealer thinks 4 weeks to get here in So IL

KJRam

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
P
Congrats. I ordered mine on 8/29, went to F on 9/20, waiting final inspection on 9/21. Dealer thinks 4 weeks to get here in So IL

Pretty quick. I see your signature but just confirming no rambox etc?

Users who are viewing this thread