5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Video: We take a quick walk around of the Canada exclusive 2019 Ram 1500 Sport

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score

We take a quick walk around of the Canada exclusive 2019 Ram 1500 Sport model at the Canadian International Autoshow in Toronto, Ontario. Check out the video above for a better look!

zx3junglist

Reaction score
Can someone explain what's exclusive about this? I swear I've seen Sport appearance packages in the U.S.

zx3junglist

Reaction score

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score

Gmoosevt

Reaction score
If this truck was available in the US, I’d buy one tomorrow. Why? it’s basically a Big Horn, but with leather and Advanced Safety Group - options you can’t get on a US Big Horn. If you step up to a Laramie in the US, you still can’t get black badging, and you pay for a ton of crap you may not need. A US ‘North Edition’ Big Horn is close, but again, no leather or Advanced Safety Group available, and no Sport Hood. RAM needs to treat their trucks and Customers Harley-D. Let us option them up to whatever we want as a Customer. They’d sell a whole lot more trucks.

Gmoosevt

Reaction score
Read the thread. Canada Sport trim is way different from a US Big Horn or Laramie with the ‘sport appearance package’ - both in terms of its look (I.e. black badging, tail lights, bezels) and it options available ( leather, Advanced Safety, etc).

Gmoosevt

Reaction score
I’ve seen Canada Sport models in the US too... even some used ones for sale in the US... but you can’t buy or order a new one here in the US. At least not yet. Hopefully Ram will remedy that for 2020!

Users who are viewing this thread