5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vent Visors (Window Visors)

cjgerson

Reaction score
I got the In-channel EGR (P/N 572951) ones this go around. Should have them in the next week or so.

Ordered from https://www.svcustoms.com/ as it was the best price I found after searching around a little.

KJRam

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I got the In-channel EGR (P/N 572951) ones this go around. Should have them in the next week or so.

Ordered from https://www.svcustoms.com/ as it was the best price I found after searching around a little.

Do you have a picture of the EGR ones? I noticed they make them in smoke or matte black and your part number is matte black. thanks!

Rayzram

Reaction score
I bought the AVS Vent visor brand, went to install and hated the way they had to be forced behind the B pillar trim. You have to force them behind the trim and it leaves the B pillar trim looking very ugly and angled. I removed them and left the truck in the sun to warm B pillar and got them to lay back flat, ordered US-Visor brand from Ebay seller. Could not be happier with the fit, finish, and install. Literally, flex them into place with no tape on the front doors and they friction fit. Sleek and slick. The only downfall to date is they will at times auto reverse the window when using auto up feature. I do however believe this will correct itself onver time as they sort of find a home within the space allowed they have to share with the window.

kingkasc

Reaction score
Im waiting for weather tech to release theirs.. anyone try weather tech vent visors on a diff vehicle? Thanks

Celtic Sun

Reaction score
It's been my experience that anytime I install in-channel vent visors, there is a noticeable difference in the cabin noise with the windows up. Has anyone else experienced this?

ksn240

Ram Guru
Reaction score
It's been my experience that anytime I install in-channel vent visors, there is a noticeable difference in the cabin noise with the windows up. Has anyone else experienced this?
It creates a tighter seal at the window. Cuts down on noise for me pretty good.

grifodan67

Reaction score
Im waiting for weather tech to release theirs.. anyone try weather tech vent visors on a diff vehicle? Thanks
I used Weathertech ones on my 2014 Laramie Longhorn and loved them. Had absolutely no issues with fitment. I am waiting for Weathertech to release theirs also. I sent them an email and they are going to let me know when they are going to be available.

Dan

kingkasc

Reaction score
I used Weathertech ones on my 2014 Laramie Longhorn and loved them. Had absolutely no issues with fitment. I am waiting for Weathertech to release theirs also. I sent them an email and they are going to let me know when they are going to be available.

Dan
Nice! I sent them one as well and they said they'll cotact when it becomes available. I have weathertech license plate and waiting for the vent visor and bugshield!

syddog 2000

Reaction score
I am a weather tech fan too. I have had them on my last three Rams very happy. Not sure if I will go that route this time. I kinda like the aero look.

kingkasc

Reaction score
Hopefully soon! I want the bug deflector also lol

MTRHEAD

Reaction score
I will have the AVS low pro[ seamless]vent visors on mine. I have the stick on low pro on my ford and very happy with them. It's a personal preference thing but i like the flat look vs what some say is a bubble sticking out over your window.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online