5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vehicle manual

dalailama23

Reaction score
Has anybody out there found the built in vehicle manual on there 12 in system. just got off the system with uconnect they couldn't help. said there not sure the 12 has it.

RT70808

Reaction score
Has anybody out there found the built in vehicle manual on there 12 in system. just got off the system with uconnect they couldn't help. said there not sure the 12 has it.
PDF manual lists it as well, but it’s not on mine either.

cjmst23

Reaction score
I use the "my Mopar" app. Manual is there is useful and searchable

dalailama23

Reaction score
I have been talking to uconnect and sirius over this for three months there is also no vehicle health report . i was told by an agent for a star case ( Sue ) that called the other day that this will be addressed in an upcoming over the air system software upgrade hopefuly within a month And for my effort they offered some free oil changes that was very much appreciated .

Gondul

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I was told it would take a month before the health reports would start showing up....

dalailama23

Reaction score
I've been getting my health report every month and when my tire exploded on the highway last month, the truck emailed me 4min later to tell me I had a flat. Very handy. :rolleyes::ROFLMAO:
Thats because you have the 8.4 system not the 12.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-11-19 at 7.42.55 AM.png.pdf
    49.5 KB · Views: 43

grinch72

Reaction score
Thats because you have the 8.4 system not the 12.
This sucks. I picked up my 2019 with the 12.1 and noticed this last night. Do they expect to add this in a software update? I actually like this feature on my 2018 JGC. I wouldn't have gotten the 12.1 if I knew this.

RAM_Blue

Reaction score
This sucks. I picked up my 2019 with the 12.1 and noticed this last night. Do they expect to add this in a software update? I actually like this feature on my 2018 JGC. I wouldn't have gotten the 12.1 if I knew this.

Has anyone found the manual yet or had it appear in an update?

riccnick

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Has anyone found the manual yet or had it appear in an update?

It's not there, and there hasn't been an update.

One of these days we have to catalog all of the missing advertised features from the 12" and start getting reimbursed for the thousands of dollars we each paid to "upgrade" to this screen.

@RamCares

Users who are viewing this thread