5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vehicle Info Screen Blank?

dgmacm

Reaction score
So I’ve recently noticed that in my dash of he Vehicle Info page is completely blank

Not sure if related but other the past two days I have noticed that occasionally when driving forward from a stop at a light on something I will hear an audible beeping and if I look at the dash I will briefly see a red message. This message lasts only for a fraction of a second so I have no idea what it is. I have no other dash lights on or warning messages so I have no idea what is wrong. Will see if the Vehicle Info screen returns when I goto work tomorrow morning.

Anyone else experience this?

On a 2020 1500 Limited @ 1300 miles

MannymanX

5thGenRams Supporter
Reaction score
If it happens often then I'd go to the dealer and have them look up some codes in the system, that's the easiest way. They can tell within a minute if there's something wrong. Let's just hope there's a code in the system and they won't need to diagnose it for a few days...

Users who are viewing this thread