5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vanishing Clock Display on 12" screen

Cptcoolie

Reaction score
I always have the time on my instrument cluster. However, it randomly (at least to me) shows up on my 12" screen as well. I haven't figured out why it is there sometimes and then not there other times. It will show up midway through a 10 minute drive or so??? Any of you gurus know why? Just curious as my wife noticed this, and she can't really see the time in the instrument display from the passenger side of the spacious cab. I would love for the clock to be there all the time.

Notes:
--I am not running Android auto/carplay when it happens
--It happens in full and split screen
--Typically there is no clock on the 12" when I start the truck, then after awhile it might show up

Zeeya

Reaction score
Went back and looked over settings. Found this under clock/date. I leave it in the on position. Time does disappear from top bar when it is turned off.
4754F46A-705F-4512-AAC1-CC993E5D9761.jpeg

HeliPilot

Ram Guru
Reaction score
As also mentioned above...if you plug your phone into the USB and use CarPlay, time will shift from top center to left hand side of the display

Users who are viewing this thread