5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Upper glove box emblem

Olive Green 5.7

Reaction score
I was just watching a video talking about a 2021 Ram and noticed that it had a emblem on the upper glove box that said "SPORT". Can anyone here help me locate a part number for this?

1604351904965.png

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
Easiest way would be to have one of our Canadian members buy it and ship it to you. I've done that for people in other countries in the past (for other vehicle types), and others have done that for me.

Olive Green 5.7

Reaction score
It'll be rare(ish), so that's nice. Plus it's just one more thing I've done as an overall package to set my truck apart from all of the other Rams on the road. The badge can't be expensive, it'll be cheap to ship, and I have no problem compensating someone for their time to help me out. It's a win win for all parties involved.

MarvsAMartian

Reaction score
Looked into this for you. From what I gather Mopar doesn't sell these new so no part# that I can see. Can't really find any online either. Obvious options are to find one from a wreck or someone willing to take out theirs. Ebay shows a lot of people with Rebel badges for the upper glove box but haven't seen any Sport ones. I could call a dealer and see if they can get a "replacement" part for it and see what they say.

Olive Green 5.7

Reaction score
Looked into this for you. From what I gather Mopar doesn't sell these new so no part# that I can see. Can't really find any online either. Obvious options are to find one from a wreck or someone willing to take out theirs. Ebay shows a lot of people with Rebel badges for the upper glove box but haven't seen any Sport ones. I could call a dealer and see if they can get a "replacement" part for it and see what they say.
I appreciate you looking into this for me! The hunt continues.

MannymanX

5thGenRams Supporter
Reaction score
The badge come with the door from the factory. It's not separate.
I tried looking for a longhorn badge and the only option i found is to buy a used door on eBay..
Like this part #: 5YM771XTAI

Olive Green 5.7

Reaction score
I updated my gauge cluster over the weekend......changed it from "Lonestar" to "Sport". Last thing I now need the the damn badge! Thanks again!

Attachments

• IMG_7803.jpg
    IMG_7803.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 158

Nozzleman

Reaction score
I updated my gauge cluster over the weekend......changed it from "Lonestar" to "Sport". Last thing I now need the the damn badge! Thanks again!
That's cool! Did you do that with a Tazer DT? I just ordered one, so I'm wondering if that's one of the features.

MarvsAMartian

Reaction score
I'm resurrecting an old thread here, but I finally found one of the last remaining pieces of the puzzle of debadging / rebadging my truck from a LoneStar to a Sport. Hopefully it'll be here next week and I can get it installed a couple days later.

View attachment 88651

I never did find this so glad to see you did man. The transformation is almost complete! I'm actually debating a full wrap on my truck to the same color as yours so we may be rocking pretty similar looking rides soon.

Olive Green 5.7

Reaction score
I never did find this so glad to see you did man. The transformation is almost complete! I'm actually debating a full wrap on my truck to the same color as yours so we may be rocking pretty similar looking rides soon.
eBay is your friend. Now the last and biggest piece of the puzzle to complete the look is the hood. That’ll get taken care of in a few weeks.

Honestly, I love this color. I am the only Olive Green truck in my town. And I've only seen 1 or 2 chargers driving around that is Olive Green. I like being unique. Plus, it actually gets complimented all the time, which honestly surprises me. If you do get wrapped, I'm sure you'll love it.

Attachments

• 44030101-932E-4014-8797-A4A9B69E7DD7.jpeg
    44030101-932E-4014-8797-A4A9B69E7DD7.jpeg
    139 KB · Views: 192

JbVt

Reaction score
Man I love that SPORT badge. You found it on ebay? I love the Canadian Sport trim.

Olive Green 5.7

Reaction score
Man I love that SPORT badge. You found it on ebay? I love the Canadian Sport trim.

Yes and no. You can not buy just the badge. Which I think is freaking stupid, but what can you do? You have to buy the entire upper glove box assembly. The emblem is "riveted" to the door of the glove box and is actually made of thin metal. To avoid damaging it trying to pry it off, I just took the dash apart and swapped the whole thing out. It was a pain in the ***, but I got it done.

Users who are viewing this thread