5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Upgrade to 2019 Limited from 2017 Limited

kdnyegaard

Reaction score
Picked up my maximum steel 2019 Limited with eTroq and ramboxes a couple of days ago (it took only 7 weeks to get it built from scratch). I also have a 2017 Limited with all options, but the 2019 blows it away by far. It is truly an amazing truck. I was originally looking at getting the Long Horn because I thought the black/tan interior looked really good, but then I saw it in real life, it did not look nearly as good - plus the Long Horn has a really busy, frilly interior in my mind. So I opted for the Limited (which was actually cheaper). Boy! I am glad I did! I also debated with myself on whether to get the Crytal Granite or Maximum Steel. The Maximum steel looked terrible in the pictures, but in real life it was gorgeous. That's what I went with and it IS gorgeous. It changes colors with the light and it just makes the truck incredible handsome.

In summary, this upgrade it TOTALLY worth it! I absolutely love this new truck. Comparing the 2017 and 2019 side by side really brings it out. The 2017 is an incredible truck, but it cannot hold a candle to the 2019.

BiLlYDeE

Reaction score
Picked up my maximum steel 2019 Limited with eTroq and ramboxes a couple of days ago (it took only 7 weeks to get it built from scratch). I also have a 2017 Limited with all options, but the 2019 blows it away by far. It is truly an amazing truck. I was originally looking at getting the Long Horn because I thought the black/tan interior looked really good, but then I saw it in real life, it did not look nearly as good - plus the Long Horn has a really busy, frilly interior in my mind. So I opted for the Limited (which was actually cheaper). Boy! I am glad I did! I also debated with myself on whether to get the Crytal Granite or Maximum Steel. The Maximum steel looked terrible in the pictures, but in real life it was gorgeous. That's what I went with and it IS gorgeous. It changes colors with the light and it just makes the truck incredible handsome.

In summary, this upgrade it TOTALLY worth it! I absolutely love this new truck. Comparing the 2017 and 2019 side by side really brings it out. The 2017 is an incredible truck, but it cannot hold a candle to the 2019.

I ordered mine recently ... good choice on the color

Wxgs333

Reaction score
Picked up my maximum steel 2019 Limited with eTroq and ramboxes a couple of days ago (it took only 7 weeks to get it built from scratch).
Envy you! My order took 5 weeks to build but forever to step on a train! It has been in the yard since 10/16 and still waiting....

cjmst23

Reaction score
4th gen to 5th Gen jump is incredible on these trucks. Well done!

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online