5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Unidentified Parts with New Purchase

Esavetsky

Reaction score
I just purchased a Rebel 12, granite, no other options. I found a bag in the vehicle with a plastic part with electrical connectors, as well as another plastic part that looks like a molding about 8-10 inches long. Anyone know what these pieces are? I will post photos when I get a chance.

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Were they in the glove box, sound like the plugs for when you remove the tailgate so crap doesn't get in there.

geotex1

Reaction score
I just purchased a Rebel 12, granite, no other options. I found a bag in the vehicle with a plastic part with electrical connectors, as well as another plastic part that looks like a molding about 8-10 inches long. Anyone know what these pieces are? I will post photos when I get a chance.

One you use to blank off the tailgate connectors should you remove the tailgate. The other sounds like maybe the front license plate bracket.

Esavetsky

Reaction score
Here's photos of the mystery parts.

Attachments

• IMG_5267.JPG
    IMG_5267.JPG
    309.9 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_5268.JPG
    IMG_5268.JPG
    296.2 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_5269.JPG
    IMG_5269.JPG
    215.5 KB · Views: 77

Pribilof

Reaction score
The large piece of trim looks like it goes on the side of the base of the drivers seat. I had the same stuff in my truck. Can you see carpet and maybe a pit of painted truck under your driver's seat? Compare it to the passenger seat.

Users who are viewing this thread