5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Uconnect Wifi

Rsorrell2

Reaction score
Not sure if anyone else has this issue but I was having issues connecting to the uconnect WiFi in the truck (apps - WiFi)

i have t-mobile as my provider and I have found there the coverage can be spotty at times.

recently was camping in northern CA (Humbolt area before being chased away by the fires) and again last week in Utah Canyonlands and had no t-mobile coverage but when I checked I see that there was uconnect WiFi coverage (this uses AT&T).

however when I tried to connect our iPhones (model 10 and 11) it showed up but would not connect at times. I even pressed the button to connect to uconnect and they tried to help and called AT&T as well to no avail.

then I saw in the forum that some people where having issues with their fobs After they switched out the cargo and 3rd brake lights to LEDs which I had done as well. I wonder if the WiFi connection is in the shark fin and if there might be an issue with the LEDs being so close to it.

retuned home and switched the LEDs back to 921‘s and it seems that the WiFi is working.
I have not tried this in a remote area yet but hopefully the issue is resolved.

Users who are viewing this thread