5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Uconnect update 40.1

Outlaw21

Reaction score
My uconnect 12" was not keeping phone favorites saved so I went by the dealer and asked if there were any TSB's on it and they said that there was a new update to 40.1 . They did the update but I can't tell any difference. Anyone know exactly what the newest update entails?

RamCares

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
My uconnect 12" was not keeping phone favorites saved so I went by the dealer and asked if there were any TSB's on it and they said that there was a new update to 40.1 . They did the update but I can't tell any difference. Anyone know exactly what the newest update entails?
Hello,

Please send us a PM with your VIN, our team would be happy to provide you more information on this.

William
Ram Cares

Jerky_san

Reaction score
Not by RamCares.
Would just like to say I'm glad Chrysler owners aren't the only ones hosed by FCA's terrible uconnect update policies lol.. Though seems RAM and Jeep Owner's are much better/resourceful at acquiring the updates than Pacifica owners. They always tell us to go to the dealer as well.

rolocasquillo

Reaction score
Can we update from version PR34 straight to the PR40.1? or we have to install prior updates first all the way to PR40.1?

titan3636

Reaction score
No one has posted 40.1 file as far as I know. The only people that have it said the dealership did it for them

netshadoe

Reaction score
No one has posted 40.1 file as far as I know. The only people that have it said the dealership did it for them
Have you looked in this thread from the beginning of February? Instructions on how to get it is in there.

...or specifically, this post?

Last edited:

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
Have you looked in this thread from the beginning of February? Instructions on how to get it is in there.

...or specifically, this post?

I don't see it in that thread.
Blindly posting to another thread doesn't really help people especially since they might just find this thread when they search.

netshadoe

Reaction score
I don't see it in that thread.
Blindly posting to another thread doesn't really help people especially since they might just find this thread when they search.
I didn't. Bottom of my post has the specific post if you click on that... If that isn't specifiic enough, then I don't know what you're looking for.

netshadoe

Reaction score
Ah ok I didn't see the bottom link.
The top one to PR40.1 Update File? doesn't have anything relating to 40.1 in the 2 pages.
It does, but I agree with you, it's buried. :)

Users who are viewing this thread