5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Uconnect Navigation.

Ortiz7983

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Is it me or is everyone else having this problem? I press the voice command button, say the name of the place I want to go, and it never finds it or says something totally different. I really hate this. I use carplay at times and use Apple maps. Works great when I ask Siri. But I want to use the full map at times.

troutspinner

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I haven’t actually tried it in this truck yet but my last Ram was the same way. I think it doesn’t like my coal ******* drawl.

Han Ridge

Reaction score
It's not very good but when I do use it I send the address from the Uconnect app on my phone. On the phone you can use cut and past and there appears to be a bigger address database.

Ortiz7983

Ram Guru
Reaction score
It's not very good but when I do use it I send the address from the Uconnect app on my phone. On the phone you can use cut and past and there appears to be a bigger address database.
Yeah that seems to be the best option. So much for hands free and getting directions through voice command so you don’t have to pull over and type it in.

raydi07

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me why when i press the voice button to request directions it takes at least 3 or 4 presses before the system responds? This is annoying.

Users who are viewing this thread