5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UConnect issue

SCA

Reaction score
I am having an issue with my 8 inch Uconnect. Everytime the driver's seat is moved, the system erases all the preset SiriusXM and radio stations. Yesterday I gave up on it after I took my truck to get washed, moved the seat back to vacuum and when I hit the driver 1 button to get the seat back where it belonged, gone. This happens everytime my wife gets in to drive and enters her preset seating position. Is there a way to keep this from happening? It also freezes on the SirusXM setting where it will be stuck on a station and you have to reset the entire system to get it unstuck. I also have to send the SiriusXM channel refresh about once a week.

Has anyone else had this issue? Yesterday the system would not respond to the volume button, so I had no sound until I turned the truck off and turned it back on. I also lost the screen in between the tach and speedometer for about five minutes.

This truck is very frustrating.

ekaz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
After you set your presets, you need to re-save the seat position, same for the wife's seat position

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Staff online