5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Uconnect Cell Service Provider

Brent T

Reaction score
I think I finally figured why my Uconnect app only works once and while and why I had such a hard time getting it set up.

In Canada they must use Rogers as their service provider. In Saskatchewan, Rogers only cover a couple cities and a couple Hiways. Where I live there is no Rogers coverage. If I’m in the city it works perfect. In my farm not at all. I had to be in city to originally set it up also. That is a major disappointment, definitely won’t pay for subscription after free trial is up.

slimchance

Reaction score
googled Uconnect tech support and this is what i got ...

BY PHONE

Uconnect®—General Support
For Bluetooth®, software updates and other questions
Call 1-877-855-8400

SiriusXM Guardian™ Customer Care
Only for Connected Services
Call 1-844-796-4827

Uconnect® Access Care
Only for Connected Services (including remote door unlock, Stolen Vehicle Assistance and registration)
Call 1-855-792-4241

FIAT® Customer Center
Only for FIAT® Connect support
Call 1-888-242-6342

when i called i thought it was a problem with my Mopar.com app and they said the problem was with Uconnect and transferred me and they said they do NOT do 2019 Rams and they transferred me to SiriusXM Guardian™ Customer Care ... and that was the most useless call i EVER made ..they had no clue and did not care

Users who are viewing this thread