5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Uconnect App in Canada?

James066

Reaction score
Has any Canadians been able to successfully setup and use the Uconnect app on their phones? I tried registering on my phone and it just said to use the touch screen in the truck. I went and tried that and the only options it gave me for choosing a network were American ones. Do I just have to call them or is it not available here? Is it even worth it?

Sascwatch

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Mine worked sometimes. Wasn’t very reliable so I didn’t renew it when the trial ended.

James066

Reaction score
Mine worked sometimes. Wasn’t very reliable so I didn’t renew it when the trial ended.
Ok, I just the idea of using your phone for certain features such as starting the truck and adjusting the climate control as well as seeing any recalls etc was interesting.

Bigdumps

Reaction score
Has any Canadians been able to successfully setup and use the Uconnect app on their phones? I tried registering on my phone and it just said to use the touch screen in the truck. I went and tried that and the only options it gave me for choosing a network were American ones. Do I just have to call them or is it not available here? Is it even worth it?
Yea I had to call in from the number in the uconnect screen. The network is AT&T. According to the email I got.

Bigdumps

Reaction score
The app in my 20 was horrendous. This new version is much better. But I probably won't renew when it's over. 30$ a month seems steep to remote start

EugeneYYZ

Reaction score
my renewall also says 30$ per month and that dosent seem to inclued the taxes
there is couple options and remote start you can get for 18 $

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-01-03 at 23.28.35.png
    Screenshot 2023-01-03 at 23.28.35.png
    384.7 KB · Views: 8

crusher

Ram Guru
Reaction score
your wright, just receive another email from them today that i had not reid yet until now, and now its 18.99$ per month lol i guess the more i wait , the more of a deal they give us

EugeneYYZ

Reaction score
your wright, just receive another email from them today that i had not reid yet until now, and now its 18.99$ per month lol i guess the more i wait , the more of a deal they give us
all this services ripped off canadiens as much as they can . We cannot get the US deals here .

Users who are viewing this thread