5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Uconnect 12 inch GPS Sirius XM not working

Busterson

Reaction score
I have a 2019 dodge RAM 2500 with Cummins diesel and 12” Uconnect. The Sirius XM quit working and the GPS Registers hundreds of miles from where we really are. The compass shows we are going in a totally different direction than we are going. We’ve done several restarts and waited up to 10 minutes before restarting and it has not resolved the issue.

Any ideas? It’s not the first time this has happened but typically shutting the vehicle off and restarting fixes it. Not this time.

bill-e

Ram Guru
Reaction score
If it's still under warranty leave it broke and bring it in for service. If it's happened in the past, and this is not normal operation by the way, then make the dealer fix it.

Jako

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I have a 2019 dodge RAM 2500 with Cummins diesel and 12” Uconnect. The Sirius XM quit working and the GPS Registers hundreds of miles from where we really are. The compass shows we are going in a totally different direction than we are going. We’ve done several restarts and waited up to 10 minutes before restarting and it has not resolved the issue.

Any ideas? It’s not the first time this has happened but typically shutting the vehicle off and restarting fixes it. Not this time.
Your misfortune may be good luck, sounds funny but better than intermittent problems that do not appear while at the dealership. In that case it is "system up to date" and you are out of luck. There have been complete replacements done on the forum. I hope you are still under warranty.

Users who are viewing this thread