5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

u-connect software update

DBrickey

Reaction score
I just bought a new 2021 Longhorn last month and yesterday it did a U-connect software update. While driving some features of the system were unavailable, which is understandable, but the screen kept flashing "115v cargo outlet is on". My Longhorn did not come with any 115v outlets in the cab area that are shown in the owners manual. Is there an outlet that I am not aware of, or is this a standard message that flashes?

ExtinctBird

Reaction score
If you have RamBox, then there is an outlet in one of the boxes. I believe it is on the driver's side.

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I just bought a new 2021 Longhorn last month and yesterday it did a U-connect software update. While driving some features of the system were unavailable, which is understandable, but the screen kept flashing "115v cargo outlet is on". My Longhorn did not come with any 115v outlets in the cab area that are shown in the owners manual. Is there an outlet that I am not aware of, or is this a standard message that flashes?
You should have one at the bottom front of the center console (slide back your console cover and look down in there).

DBrickey

Reaction score
You should have one at the bottom front of the center console (slide back your console cover and look down in there).
I did not get the bucket seat version with the full console. My Ram has the tiny middle fold down seat.

Jonathange

Reaction score

Mine did same thing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread