5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tyger T3 Tri-fold tonneau cover (Amazon)

judsonlimited

Reaction score
Thought I’d share my experience with the Tyger T3 tonneau cover currently available on amazon. I’ve had the truck for 8 weeks now and had the cover for 6 of those weeks. I live in Houston so the weather changes at the snap of a finger and this cover has seen a lot of rain.
I must say I am very impressed with this cover, at first I was skeptical for it being amazon and so cheap. I paid $220 for it and they shipped it two day as is usual for amazon. They sent it in its own little bag and everything was in the box that was needed. Install was fairly straightforward per the instructions, took a little bit of adjusting and tightening to get it right and I installed the provided tailgate seal as well. So far it’s been through 5 or 6 rain storms, two automatic car washes and two hand washes and not a single drop of water has gotten into it.
It still has yet to have the summer sun beaming down on it for a long time so time will tell a year from how if it survived the summer but I would say this cover is well worth the money paid for it.

602fb190f180999a38eb67b87a33867b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NJRam93

Reaction score
Thanks! I was looking into getting this for my truck, but wasn’t sure of the quality. The roll up is a little cheaper by Tyger and may go with that one.

judsonlimited

Reaction score
Seeing as i've never had a soft tonneau cover before, i have nothing to compare it to quality wise. I used to run a toolbox and open bed on my last 2 trucks. Trying something different with the ram

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Staff online