5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Turn signal light

Noid

Reaction score
I could have sworn I saw something on here about the directional lights that come on when you turn your steering wheel or use your turn signals. Is there a way to turn this function off?

Konrad

Reaction score
I could have sworn I saw something on here about the directional lights that come on when you turn your steering wheel or use your turn signals. Is there a way to turn this function off?

Yes, my Bighorn L2 uses the fog lights this way. Quite helpful when taking turns on the dark. I don't think this can be disabled and quite frankly I don't know why one would want to disable such a useful feature?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Billet1500 4x4

Ram Guru
Reaction score
If you turn the fog lights on, the feature is disabled...cause they’re already on
Unless you have your high beams on, the fogs drop out and become turn lights again. Between the auto high beam function that turns on and off at different speeds, and the fog light drop out / turning light function it makes for an interesting light show when driving through neighborhoods where you're fluctuating speed while making turns is right in range for all the auto functions to take place.

HeliPilot

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Unless you have your high beams on, the fogs drop out and become turn lights again. Between the auto high beam function that turns on and off at different speeds, and the fog light drop out / turning light function it makes for an interesting light show when driving through neighborhoods where you're fluctuating speed while making turns is right in range for all the auto functions to take place.
Yes, That's actually how I discovered that the fog lights do this, as I always have my fogs enabled. Confused me the first time I saw it happen with my high beams on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online