5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TSB 08-095-22 To Address UConnect Concerns

RamCares

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
We recently released TSB 08-095-22 to address many concerns customers are currently experiencing and update the radio software level to 39.9. This update will apply to many 2019-2021 models, so if you're experiencing concerns similar to those listed on the TSB provided below, we'd suggest sharing this with your local dealer to ensure it applies to your vehicle and have any necessary updates performed to resolve your concerns. If you have any additional questions, feel free to follow up with us in private message.

Ram Cares

Attachments

• TSB 08-095-22.png
    TSB 08-095-22.png
    144.8 KB · Views: 323
  • TSB 08-095-22 #2.png
    TSB 08-095-22 #2.png
    135.2 KB · Views: 312

ProKubinator

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
We recently released TSB 08-095-22 to address many concerns customers are currently experiencing and update the radio software level to 39.9. This update will apply to many 2019-2021 models, so if you're experiencing concerns similar to those listed on the TSB provided below, we'd suggest sharing this with your local dealer to ensure it applies to your vehicle and have any necessary updates performed to resolve your concerns. If you have any additional questions, feel free to follow up with us in private message.

Ram Cares
Where can I get the file to do it myself? Its simple via USB and old updates included with the map updates if purchased

Shives

Reaction score
More input. Lol. Thanks for the TSB. As asked can we download the file and flash ourselves? Thanks much

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
How can I tell what my version is?

theRamguy

Reaction score
How can I tell what my version is?
check out the how to I just posted. TLDR Push bottom 2 corners of your 12 in screen for about 10-15 seconds
system info
radio part info
application version *-/-*/-*/-*/LR-34.1*/-*/- or whatever it is

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
check out the how to I just posted. TLDR Push bottom 2 corners of your 12 in screen for about 10-15 seconds
system info
radio part info
application version *-/-*/-*/-*/LR-34.1*/-*/- or whatever it is
Oh I have the 8.4 sry.

Synergy26

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Ram Cares
What are the new android auto enhancements mentioned on page two?

Phi1Wh0

Reaction score
So it says you have to reset the ECM with WiTech twice. Is that a firm requirement as I have the software on flash but no WiTech

Synergy26

Reaction score
My air conditioner will slow when a text message comes through now but not when I'm on a call? Kinda weird

Users who are viewing this thread