5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TRX Wins Coveted Award

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I got a big chuckle out of this libtards comment at the bottom of the article. He must be Greta Thunberg's uncle. Let's give him a few (n).

Sebastian Winters
5 minutes ago

It's going to be hilarious seeing the gas-guzzling big truck lovers freak out over this one. It's fine to love your massive trucks, but if you have one (and don't absolutely need it) the reality is that you place your own selfish desires over the suffering of others, whether through contributing to air pollution or global warming. And before you criticize this as a "liberal" thing, this selfish "me first" behavior with some Americans not caring about the environment and human health is greatly mocked and criticized by much of the world. If you fail to realize this, you're just living in a selfish and ignorant bubble, and are an embarrassment to our country.

Dewey

Reaction score
I think there should be a TRX cruise in show in that posters city complete with drag races and mud bogs.😬

HemiDude

Reaction score
I got a big chuckle out of this libtards comment at the bottom of the article. He must be Greta Thunberg's uncle. Let's give him a few (n).
I guess I’d rather be an embarrassment to my country than an embarrassment to my family

Users who are viewing this thread