5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TRX AUX Switches

Kallig

Reaction score
Now that all these videos of the new TRX are coming out, I noticed that it will have the Aux Switches for lights and such down by the Parking sensor switches etc. As an owner of a 2019 Rebel, I wonder if that will be available to buy and add to our trucks? Has anyone else noticed that or had similar thoughts?

Sterno90

Reaction score
I have seen that. While I do not yet have my Rebel or even have it ordered, need to get a few things in place first. Since I live in Alaska and will most definitely be getting at lest one alternate light source having factory, or at least dealer installed AUX switches would be amazing as I do not like the idea of having extra switches and wires running through the cab. Hope they make the aux switches an option in all RAMs.

kbraunphoto

Reaction score
have an old relay for my previous tacomas; wonder what the LOE is for adding this vs the cost of something like an SPOD or similar?

I have the need for 3-6 aux switches too; but likely in the overhead config

Users who are viewing this thread