5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TRSC

mdirads

Reaction score
I have a 22 Limited and have towed on multiple occasions. My most recent towing experience was 2 days ago. I had a round trip of approximately 110 miles, and the trailer was not disconnected from the truck while I was at my destination. When I arrived home and prepared to place the trailer in its storage location, I had hoped to use the TRSC to make the job easier. I placed the truck in park and pushed the TRSC button to activate the system, and the instrument cluster instructed me to calibrate the system. What??? I just drove a round trip! Anyway this feature really helps me, so I left my property and drove one right turn out of my driveway, four left turns, and one additional right turn to return into my driveway. I prepared to use the TRSC once again, and was instructed to calibrate the truck! Forget it. I just proceeded to go the old school way and got the job done, but it is much easier with TRSC.

What happened?

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I have a 22 Limited and have towed on multiple occasions. My most recent towing experience was 2 days ago. I had a round trip of approximately 110 miles, and the trailer was not disconnected from the truck while I was at my destination. When I arrived home and prepared to place the trailer in its storage location, I had hoped to use the TRSC to make the job easier. I placed the truck in park and pushed the TRSC button to activate the system, and the instrument cluster instructed me to calibrate the system. What??? I just drove a round trip! Anyway this feature really helps me, so I left my property and drove one right turn out of my driveway, four left turns, and one additional right turn to return into my driveway. I prepared to use the TRSC once again, and was instructed to calibrate the truck! Forget it. I just proceeded to go the old school way and got the job done, but it is much easier with TRSC.

What happened?
What type of trailer? 4-pin harness or 7-pin?

Users who are viewing this thread