5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tri-ivory Laramie Sport

Kidder

Reaction score
I picked it up last night. So far, I'm loving it except my phone doesn't fit on the charging pad. First world problem.

Ram2.jpg

Ram1.jpg

Ram3.jpg

sgk

Reaction score
I picked it up last night. So far, I'm loving it except my phone doesn't fit on the charging pad. First world problem.

Ram2.jpg

Ram1.jpg

Ram3.jpg

Phone doesn't fit or is not compatible? Thats a big slot you must be using a tablet to make your calls or a flip-phone, kidding : )

Kidder

Reaction score
Phone doesn't fit or is not compatible? Thats a big slot you must be using a tablet to make your calls or a flip-phone, kidding : )
I have a Galaxy Note 8. It is too tall with the case I have.

sgk

Reaction score
I have a Galaxy Note 8. It is too tall with the case I have.
Oh you're one of those Otter case ppl, thats ok we forgive you, but seriously that I did not know I briefly spent some time in the Ram but Im pretty sure it fit a google XL but it was caseless so maybe that the issue. Maybe you will just need a screen protector and line-x the back.

Bam2880

Reaction score
Just ordered same truck. Hope the wait won’t be too long

Kidder

Reaction score
Oh you're one of those Otter case ppl, thats ok we forgive you, but seriously that I did not know I briefly spent some time in the Ram but Im pretty sure it fit a google XL but it was caseless so maybe that the issue. Maybe you will just need a screen protector and line-x the back.
Not an Otterbox, but close. However, if I put the phone in horizontally and all the way towards the driver, it will charge wirelessly.

Believemeustink

Reaction score

Ram2.jpg

Ram1.jpg

Ram3.jpg
This is one of my favorite trim combinations. Do you mind posting what your OTD pricing was?

Kidder

Reaction score
This is one of my favorite trim combinations. Do you mind posting what your OTD pricing was?
I had a trade so I can't exactly figure OTD.

These numbers are close before TTL:
60200 MSRP
Discount from dealer 7700
Ram Laramie rebate 3000
USAA rebate 1000

So almost 12k off.

Users who are viewing this thread