5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tread life?

RaysFanBoy

Reaction score
Just a quick question, but is anyone aware of what the expected tread life or how many miles we can expect on the wrangler Goodyear Duratrac tires equipped on the rebel?

dsmgsx916

Reaction score
I'm not sure if anyone around here has enough miles on their 2019's yet to answer this definitively, but I can tell you that I have just over 10,000 miles on the clock and my tires still look brand new and have worn very evenly. I haven't run an actual tread depth gauge on them since I haven't deemed the tires an issue, but I've owned Duratracs on two previous trucks and I was replacing them every 45,000 to 50,000 miles with around 4/32 of tread remaining. Hope that helps.

RaysFanBoy

Reaction score
Yes after a little more searching it looks like the duratracs are rated for about 50,000 miles. And your experience with them helps out and confirms it. Thanks for your input.

Users who are viewing this thread