5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Transmission warning message

dnmarden

Reaction score
I have 2500 miles on my 2019 Ram 1500. I have had no issues with it. I gassed it up this morning and went about 2 miles to a friends house. I was not able to put it in park. It would only allow me to shut it to the acc. mode and but not completely off. I tried for about 10 min then I just left it in the acc mode. About an hour later I went and tried it again and still the same thing. It started up fine and I drove it a few miles and tried to put it in park and succeeded. I even shut it off and it went to the off position. It took about a 1/2 hr for the warning engine light to go off. I got the confirmation the the uconnect that it did a scan and everything was back to normal. This didn't affect the ride it was just when I wanted to put it in park. It didn't do it at all the rest of the day.

Has anyone had this happen? What could have caused it? ( Gas was fresh so it wasn't the gas for me).

Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread