5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trading out bumpers

Iceman23

Reaction score
Hey everyone I'm new here. Just bought a 19' ram 1500 limited in ivory white. I wanted the chrome bumpers but it came painted. Does anyone want to trade out their chrome bumpers for the ivory white painted bumpers. If so please let me know, you can also call me@7068336502

Talon Nelson

Reaction score
Hey everyone I'm new here. Just bought a 19' ram 1500 limited in ivory white. I wanted the chrome bumpers but it came painted. Does anyone want to trade out their chrome bumpers for the ivory white painted bumpers. If so please let me know, you can also call me@7068336502

Too bad it’s not a delmonico red been looking for something like this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ellisstrong

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
where are you located?

dkmonster

Reaction score
I have the Delmonico Pearl Red 2019 Limited 1500 and would like to trade my Painted Delmonico pearl red bumpers for the Chrome ones as well, I live in Texas and Louisiana, willing to travel a little within reason. I am not a mechanic so we would have to go somewhere to get them swapped.

Chavez98

Reaction score
Too bad it’s not a delmonico red been looking for something like this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have the Delmonico Pearl Red 2019 Limited 1500 and would like to trade my Painted Delmonico pearl red bumpers for the Chrome ones as well, I live in Texas and Louisiana, willing to travel a little within reason. I am not a mechanic so we would have to go somewhere to get them swapped.
A match.

Scrambler

Reaction score
Has anyone out there done a front bumper swap painted to chrome or vice versa? Just wondering how complex it is and if there's a risk or dinging up the painted bumper?

Complexeyedea

Reaction score
Has anyone out there done a front bumper swap painted to chrome or vice versa? Just wondering how complex it is and if there's a risk or dinging up the painted bumper?
I had the chrome swapped to painted. Supposedly there is like 100000003i3 parts sensors and bolts oppose to prior years. Back bumper was a breeze tho

Scrambler

Reaction score
Thanks for the response. I love the electronics and the technology, but it does make things complicated. It'd be great if Ram could come out with bumper swap work instructions for us so that we could do some trading. Bottom line is my truck came with the painted option but I'm a deer hunter and drive thru a lot of scrub brush which is pretty hard on painted plastic versus chrome.

Billet1500 4x4

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Thanks for the response. I love the electronics and the technology, but it does make things complicated. It'd be great if Ram could come out with bumper swap work instructions for us so that we could do some trading. Bottom line is my truck came with the painted option but I'm a deer hunter and drive thru a lot of scrub brush which is pretty hard on painted plastic versus chrome.
We call that buck brush pin striping.

Firej6460

Reaction score
I’d love to find a Billett silver metallic painted front bumper to trade for my chrome.

Users who are viewing this thread