5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tradesman bench to bucket seat upgrade?

BMark

Reaction score
Hello Ram friends,
We have just brought home baby BART (Big *** Red Truck) which is a 2019 RAM Tradesman with the 6.7L HO Cummins, Aisin transmission and the 4.10 rear end.
I am working with some new friends on this forum to upgrade from the (weenie) 5" Uconnect to the 8.4" non-NAV (Nav requires some harness mods which aren't ready... YET).
Another project we've been considering is replacing the stock Tradesman console (bench seat version) to the much more useful version in the Laramies, etc.
Has anyone done this upgrade, swapped the front bench for buckets and swapped for the useful center console? Besides the mechanical, I'm sure there's also some fun to be had with the electrical pieces. Please share is you've researched or undertaken this challenge!
I will share my 8.4" UConnect upgrade as soon as it's working
Thanks all!

kdpolk

Reaction score
I am kinda thinking about doing the same thing, did you ever find out if this is possible? I have a '19 1500 tradesman crew cab and would prefer to have the bucket seats with center console, if it can be done and I can find it for less than a third of the cost of my truck. lol

Users who are viewing this thread