5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Track Truck Order from Factory

albertoh1

Reaction score
Hello,

I ordered a 2022 Ram 1500 Limited from the factory. I was able to see the build progress but now that it has been shipped I have lost visibility. Is there a way to track the truck during the shipping process? I am looking for shipping tracking number or a website that allows you to track the truck using your VIN. Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
Hello,

I ordered a 2022 Ram 1500 Limited from the factory. I was able to see the build progress but now that it has been shipped I have lost visibility. Is there a way to track the truck during the shipping process? I am looking for shipping tracking number or a website that allows you to track the truck using your VIN. Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated
this is the only company that posters have said will permit you to track the truck

if you are not in their service area you are out of luck and have to wait like everyone else has, sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread