5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Towing Max Rating 2020 eco bighorn

awsimeone

Reaction score
Has anyone with a 2020 Big Horn Eco run their vin for capacity at https://www.ramtrucks.com/towing-guide.html

The reason I ask, I have run a few trucks sitting on dealers lots optioned the same as mine and get the same number for all of them, however my truck reports higher.

The trucks I’ve picked on dealers lots that are optioned the same as mine all come in at 1800 lbs payload max and 9710 max towing.

When I run my vin I get payload of 1617 and towing of 10017.

The dealer I purchased from had an identical truck to mine even the same color, I ran that vin and got the 9710 max towing.

Interested to hear what others see when actually running their vins.

My truck is a 2020 eco bighorn level 2, 4x4 crew cab short bed, night edition, bed utility, 9 speaker with subwoofer and rubber floor mats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

habu987

Stormageddon, Dark Lord of All
Reaction score
What does your tire and loading sticker say for your payload?

awsimeone

Reaction score
What does your tire and loading sticker say for your payload?

Door sticker matches the 1617, which I would expect, I’m more wondering how my towing is higher than other similar units.

Truck does not have the tow package, I did add the factory brake controller myself recently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clayinfla

Reaction score
My actual payload is 1721, the website shows 1720.72. That is pretty darn close.

Users who are viewing this thread