5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tow Mirrors

WE23

Reaction score
Just purchased a new 21 Ram 1500 Crew with Big Horn 2 package which is supposed to have std power mirrors from factory but instead came with manual tow mirrors.
I would like to know if its possible to swap out the mirrors with the std power mirrors and door button panel?
I'm Assuming the wiring harness will have power mirror connector already in door.
Hoping to find salvaged mirrors or someone to swap.

zcastle27

Reaction score
I just replaced my standard mirrors with power tow mirrors and can sell you my old ones

Maldiny19

Reaction score
Just purchased a new 21 Ram 1500 Crew with Big Horn 2 package which is supposed to have std power mirrors from factory but instead came with manual tow mirrors.
I would like to know if its possible to swap out the mirrors with the std power mirrors and door button panel?
I'm Assuming the wiring harness will have power mirror connector already in door.
Hoping to find salvaged mirrors or someone to swap.
I am looking to do the same thing with my 21 1500. Did you ever get your swapped over? If so do you have any advice?

Users who are viewing this thread