5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thx to u guys...i took the red pill

Stevenc150

Reaction score
Thats right, I was blissfully ignorant and content with my truck in stock form. Yes, it could look a bit feeble with those anemic tires...but Id just change the viewing angle & was fine with it.

NOW, thx to the red pill that is this site, my eyes are open to the real world and the possibilities of everything that my truck could be. And now I'm never going to be satisfied with it...so...thx a lot!!!

Scott_65

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I know what you mean OP, every time I see a post about something I don’t have it gets my mind going that I need to do that too. At this point I’ve only got big ticket items left like wheels/tires and a lift and oh yeah I just seen a post where the guy had his whole vehicle wrapped so now I’m searching shops near me to get quotes, it never ends!

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I have a shop that wants to do mine, but Covid -19 isn’t allowing that to happen. Please post when and if you have yours done.

Gen3CoupeTX

Reaction score
I'm guessing more guys are going to admit to taking a red pill instead of a blue one. But yeah, I sometimes don't even realize I need something until I see a new post. I try to get it out of my mind ... Varying levels of success ;-)

Stevenc150

Reaction score
I'm guessing more guys are going to admit to taking a red pill instead of a blue one. But yeah, I sometimes don't even realize I need something until I see a new post. I try to get it out of my mind ... Varying levels of success ;-)
Exactly...i was ok with the pedal delay, now I know theres something I can do about it, I need one

And whoever heard of a rug for ur bed?... now i need one

#thankful4stimiluscheck

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online