5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This is why you buy your extended warranty from Ziegler factory plans.....

Mirowpl

Reaction score
So I had purchased 8yr/125k mile extended warranty from Ziegler last November. I realized that with the miles I am driving and COVID is still not over, that I will blow through the mileage portion in about 5 years. So I sent them an email this mor about changing my plan to the 7 yr unlimited mileage maxcare. I got. Email response in less than an hour with a firm answer. I just hung up the phone with Johnny and for $195 he could switch my plan as I requested. No need to cancel old plan or such. He said some dealers will suggest that but he said as long as the vehicle is still in its original 3/36k factory warrant, you can make changes to it. In my case it I just owed $195 to lower the length in years but gain unlimited miles. this is my second warranty with them and I highly recommend them. Excellent service, no BS. Prices are excellent as well.
just wanted to pass this along for those who might need the mile more than the years or for those who are researching extended warranties for the first time. As I am write this I already have my paid receipt email from them.

FATKID

Reaction score
Agreed. I’ve had a very good experience with them as well in the recent past. Traded in a car that had a solid portion of the warranty left and they refunded the balance immediately with zero hassle factor.

snake1971

Reaction score
I'm looking at buying an extended warranty for my 2018 1500. In the quote process, they ask if i have a lift kit. Does a front end leveling kit count as a lift kit?

Mirowpl

Reaction score
Are you doing it online or talking to the over the phone? I would call them and discuss. They are very nice and helpful

snake1971

Reaction score
Are you doing it online or talking to the over the phone? I would call them and discuss. They are very nice and helpful
Over the phone. I talked with a guy at ChryslerWarrantyDirect, and he never asked, But an online quote at Zieglers did, and it was a considerable price increase.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online

No members online now.